- How did Britain deal with the crisis?
- How far was it a success?
- Why might this be important in future foreign policy efforts?
Then, watch the below (close the ads!!)
Finish off Yugoslavia reading in Blair P167
Morning all, please see attached PP. Watch the video and complete the reading on the Maastricht Treaty from Thatcher P163/4 and if you get time Blair P164 (Spend 25 minutes on this)
Then, prepare for a practise essay question on the Post War Consensus.
"The Conservative governments between 1951-1964 can be viewed as "13 wasted years" How far do you agree?
Divide your paragraphs into themes, consider the successes and the failings of each of these themes (you can use Mrs Gerhardt's work too don't forget! See 2nd PP for historiography on the economy and an overview to support
I'm off today due to my cheekbone. I should be back next week.You want slide 25 of the attached.
1. Draw the graph on the A3 paper at the front (if none there, go to the History Office, there should be some on the filing cabinet to the left of Mrs Gerhardt's desk)
2. Plot on key events involving Madge and Europe. Use Blair P120/1 if your memory is lacking! Show whether Britain's relationship was good/positive or not
3. Answer the two questions in red (perhaps on the back). These need to be done as we will come back to the idea of success/positive with Major and Blair in 2 weeks time.
Complete this by Tuesday. Good luck, email me if you have any questions. Can someone sort out Molly's folder? (That's the real reason I'm not in...shhhh). If anyone does need any help sorting folders (Molly!), then come and see me after school on Monday.