Medicine in WWI
1 x 4 mark Q - Describe 2 features - 5-8 mins
1 x How useful Q? 8 marks - 13-18 mins
- Evaluate the provenance – how reliable is it?
- Analyse the content – why is it valuable? Use your own knowledge to explain a limitation
- Conclude to answer the question – how useful?
1 x 4 mark follow up a source Q - 5-8 mins
- Detail in Source B that I would follow up:
- Question I would ask:
- What type of source I could use:
- How this might help answer my question:
Medicine through time
1 x Explain the difference/similarity between two periods - 5-8 mins
1 x Explain why question (2 bullet points) - 12 marks 15-25 mins
- Try to explain three reasons, consider paragraph structure. Include your own information
1 x 16 mark Q - How far do you agree? (2 bullet points) 25-35 mins
You have a choice of TWO questions for this. Answer ONE
- Consider for and against arguments. Include supportive information not mentioned in the bullet points for the argument you agree with. Ensure you read the question when you begin your conclusion.
- Explain and Analyse strength of argument